Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tall Grass and Deep thoughts


This shot was taken by Krisy as I was finishing up mowing my dad's yard. To be honest, I posed for this one. That should let you know that my level of pride has declined dramatically. Yes, beloved, that is a straw hat from "Bealls". Yes, that is a towel cascading down my neck. For those Stetson alum's looking at this: I am wearing a shirt that my saxophone quartet had made for its members. Lets just say my wife must have a profound love for my intellect, 'cause the visual ain't that great.

I am thankful for that time in the yard. It took me back to the days of mowing my dad's yard as a kid (The difference being I was not thinking, "This stinks" this time). Now I find that I do some of my best thinking on the mower. In fact it is such a catalyst for deep thinking that I will have one on a treadmill in whatever office I occupy in the future. So you don't think that would be impractical - this model has a cup holder.

Tim

No comments: