Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Keepin' me honest

This was Delaney's warning to me today as I was about to leave the house:

_____________________________________________________

Delaney: Daddy are you wearing your wedding ring today?

Me: Yes, I wear my wedding ring every day.

Delaney: Ok, good. You better keep wearing it 'cause if some woman saw you without it she would want to marry you. I don't want that to happen.

Me: Even if I wasn't wearing the ring, I would tell people I love your mom and we are married.

Delaney: Just wear the ring.
_______________________________________________________

So to all you would-be stalkers out there, just back off, I've got a ring.

2 comments:

Lori said...

FUNNY!!!

Ginnie said...

That is cute. Did she have her hand on her hip as she was telling you that?