Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Tuesday, July 03, 2007




5 comments:

Tracey said...

I keep reloading the page to see if you are going to explain this.... I can tell it's a reference to Transformers, but beyond that, I am lost. I follow you most places, but I just can't follow you here. :-O

Joe said...

Yeah, tell me about it. It looks to be very good, in a way that only a film about shape-shifting robots from another planet battling it out in an interstellar extension of the archetypal battle between good and evil can be. It looks like it may be a little too focused on the humans, but... that seems a small complaint considering the potential reward of seeing Optimus Prime as rendered by Industrial Light and Magic.

Oh so I hear.

Christy said...

I just got home from seeing it. It was awesome! You can't expect a fantastic and surprising plot from anything Transformers....having a 10-year-old boy and a 33-year-old boy in the house, I know this much. But....it was still awesome.

Bridges said...

Tracey,

I was trying to decide if I was going to just write the word 'awesome' under the picture. But I figured the size of the autobot insignia would suggest that:) Unfortunately, with my new schedule, I probably will not be able to see it in the theater.

I guess the autobots will have to 'wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the decepticons' without me.

It's funny, when Krisy and I take Delaney to Toys R Us here, I have a hard time making it past the Transformers display. I just try to find all the ones that I had as a kid...which was a lot.

Ain't nostalgia grand?

Tracey said...

Not to make you envious, but I'll be seeing it tonight, complete with Dolby surround. I'll whoop and holler for ya.