As you know, today is Delaney's birthday! I am going to post a full set of the birthday photos after her party on Saturday. However, we did have a little celebration this morning. Krisy had the house decorated this morning when Delaney woke up and she was able to open a few presents. She is going to open most of them on Saturday.
After Krisy went to work, Delaney and I set up shop and started playing with two robots. We had a lot of fun programming them and just being silly.
The video below captures just a little bit of the action. Two things to watch for: 1) The role Delaney's foot plays in the ensuing battle; 2) How I say, "oooh" before everything I say. Whats up with that? Anyway, we had fun.
After Krisy went to work, Delaney and I set up shop and started playing with two robots. We had a lot of fun programming them and just being silly.
The video below captures just a little bit of the action. Two things to watch for: 1) The role Delaney's foot plays in the ensuing battle; 2) How I say, "oooh" before everything I say. Whats up with that? Anyway, we had fun.
1 comment:
I'm liking "Deceptidog." Pretty authentic.
Post a Comment