Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Harvest Rock

The other night Delaney had a performance with her 'singing club'. It was called Harvest Rock and it was all about food and vitamins. Delaney's big line was 'Bananas are full of Vitamin E!!!!'. The purpose of the concert was to raise money to fight poverty in Africa. Good cause, good time.


Sorry about the fuzzy picture. This was the kazoo feature. Don't worry, there is video of this below.
Greyson asking: Are there vitamins in my fingers? 'Cause I'm gonna keep chewin' 'em. The man sitting next to us studies at New College as well. His daughter and Delaney are in the same class at school.

Delaney after the big show. Notice the kazoo around the neck.

Here we are walking home after the show. It was a rainy night in Edinburgh.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Delaney she was by far the best kazoo player and believe me I know good kazoo plaing when I hear it! EEEEE can't wait til Tuesday!!
Aunt DeeDee