Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When can a post-it make you smile?

Last night I was hastily writing down some information about a book on a post-it. As you can see, my handwriting was affected by the ever-grabbing Greyson who was laughing at my pen and trying to claim it for himself. However, I successfully got the information I needed.

While walking to the library this morning, I pulled the post-it from my pocket with a small sigh of dread. How would you feel if your morning started with a lengthy study of a tome called Conflict in Early Stuart England? It is one of those supporting sources that is valuable, but not exactly edifying. After reminding myself of the book's call number, I looked on the back of the post-it to see a picture Delaney drew.

Some dude dancing to music. It changed my whole morning. By the way, if you ever want to spot a Delaney original, always look at the legs. They will invariably take on the shape of an 'M'.

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

Delaney's drawing brightened my day! Great job Delaney