Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just Some Pics

If Greyson does not read the book correctly, we make him do push-ups.
Delaney absolutely loves High School Musical.
At least once a week her friend Emma asks to come over after school. It is funny to just quietly listen to the conversations that they have.

Here they are looking at Delaney's baby pictures. There was a lot of giggling going on.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

What a way to start my day! Love the pics.

Lori said...

Push ups? Nice, maybe I should employ this tactic at home. I will really be impressed if he's made to do chin-ups!!!

Tracey said...

By the way, if you have some way of knowing who visits your website, and how often they come, you are laughing at me by now. I have come to see this picture of Greyson having to do pushups more times that I want to admit. It makes me laugh EVERY time! It's happy medicine. :-)