Greyson started crawling (properly) last night. He has been inching along on his belly for a while now, but something clicked last night and now he is on the move. You cannot really tell in the video, but he smacks his hands down on the wood floor every time. This is great because then I know where he is if I cannot see him. Now I have to really get serious about "baby-proofing" this place.
Hope you all are having a great week so far. It is pajama day at school tomorrow for Delaney. She is so excited about wearing her High School Musical pajamas. Pictures will soon follow.
Krisy
6 comments:
Love it! Noah, our youngest, just started walking. Oh what fun it is...
What a big boy. Good job Greyson!!
It sounds like Delaney is very proud of you.
Love,
Lulu
Delaney, I can't wait to see the pictures of your pajama day.
Love,
Lulu
So cute! He almost looks like he's going to get on his feet and go! It won't be long before he is walking, I bet. Thanks for sharing the videos and the pics. I enjoy keeping track of all of you.
Delaney, I know you look pretty in your High School Musical PJs. Can't wait to see your picture.
Love to all of you.
He is so cute and boy he is determined!! Delaney is going to love pj day!
Aunt Deanna
Hooray for Greyson!!!
Post a Comment