Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Couple of Firsts and Other Stuff

Just some pictures from the past few days.

This was Delaney's first real sewing project by herself. She has helped me mend some stuffed animals, but this was all done by her.

The finished product... a dog-like hand puppet. She was very proud. I think a kids sewing machine is on the birthday wish list.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get both of them to cooperate with the camera at the same time???

This is a shirt from Tim's Aunt Jo and Uncle Tom. It reads: I cry when ugly people hold me. Very funny until he starts crying when you are holding him.

The boy fell asleep in his highchair between bites the other day. Notice Tim and Delaney playing I Spy in the window.

Gotta love those top teeth.

This was his first time on the swings at the park. He loved it.


Greyson is 10 months old today. No statistics to share. He is just BIG.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is sweet!!!!
You did a great job sewing Delaney.
Love Lulu

Tracey said...

I love all these pictures! So cute to see Tim and Delaney playing "I spy" in the background. I love candid shots like that. And Greyson's top teeth are just too cute!

Delaney, you did a great job sewing! :-)

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I like your sewing project Delaney. Good job.
Love,Aunt Jo

Kevin said...

I agree with everything that has been posted before but I have to add that the purple track suit rocks.