Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Monday, February 16, 2009

Snow Day

Last Monday was a sort of snow day at Delaney's school. It was actually closed because the heat was broken. None of us knew that until we arrived at school though. As we were walking up to the school we saw a mass of people heading toward us and heard one of her little friends yell "Go home Delaney" with a great big grin. So we were given an extra day to be together and headed to the park after changing into snow gear.
This is us after a good snow ball fight.

We had to have the obligatory hot chocolate and marshmallows.

This is "The Meadows" were we usually have our picnics. Not today!

Yes this is a staged shot, but funny any way.

Can you tell there were a lot of snow balls thrown?


This is snow man was made by others who must still be suffering the effects of frostbite. It is also the one getting attacked in the video below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot ot fun!! I wish I could have been there. Greyson looks so sweet in that stroller, and what an arm Delaney has throwing those snow balls.

Anonymous said...

I think I forgot to sign the last comment. This is LULU.