Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Pajama Day

It was pajama day at Delaney's school yesterday. She thought it was very silly to go to school in your pj's. I think she really thought it was just a joke we were playing on her until we got to school. She looks so tall in this picture.
She looks like she is waiting for me to say "HA! I tricked you".
She really is enjoying being a big sister.
She does a fantastic job coloring in. Notice the look of concentration.
Pajama day also saw the arrival of another care package from my Uncle Frank and Aunt Cindy. These items may seem like no big deal to you all back home, but for people who cannot get them here, they are ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Thanks!!!!

Krisy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delaney, you look so tall and beautiful in those pajamas. I know that must have been a fun day!
Love,
Lulu

Tracey said...

Delaney,

You look so cute in your PJs! Isn't it silly to wear them to school?! It's fun to do silly things sometimes. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!! Delaney looks like she enjoyed pj day!!
Aunt DeeDee