Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All is well

The board was fine. I passed and was told this is a good project. I must say that when I went in, I was a little intimidated. My supervisor introduced me to everyone and then the games began. The first question came from the head of the school, 'What were Dowsing's dates?' I froze. But then I remembered the sign I had on our bulletin board in the old apartment: William Dowsing lived from 1596-1668. So I was able to answer my first question. I was then asked if I knew any modern authors who wrote on the regulative principle. John Frame. Next they asked me about my method in the work. My answer was not a slam dunk, but it seemed to be ok. All in all they told me good work and enjoy my summer. I wanted to say, 'My summer will consist of me working at a hotel, I look forward to enjoying my fall when I can get back to full-time research'. But they were saying it like they were signing my yearbook, so I just thanked them profusely and left the room; I think I may have bowed one time.

So, thank you all for the kind thoughts, prayers, comments, phone calls, and e-mails. Two years from now I hope to be reoprting that the whole thing is done.

Talk to you soon

1 comment:

Joe said...

Great job! You know, I hate to say "I told you so," but... actually that's not true. I really enjoy it.