Well as you can see, it has been a while. Here is the problem:
We still have no internet in the house. Even if we did, our 'docking station' for our camera quit working so we cannot get pictures from the camera to the computer (we either have to get a new camera or a card reader; the camera cannot be charged because the docking station is not working and the camera goes through batteries like I go through bags of Doritos...that means quickly). Which is a shame, because we have some great pictures. All will be resolved soon.
We had a great time with Krisy's parents. The job is going well. I am tired most of the time which makes studying a little difficult. My 'Board' is June 26th, but I have to have all of the material in by this Friday. So this is going to be a busy week. I had to come to the library to renew some books so I thought I would update this thing. Sorry no pictures, but they will be posted in rapid succession when we are connected to the internet.
Talk to you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment