Well, here are the pictures from Krisy's parents' visit. We had a great time with them!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Delaney did not see her Pap-paw at first and ran right by him! But after she strangled Grammie, she saw that Pap-Paw was there too. She absolutely could not believe they were here. All day, she kept saying, 'I have missed you so much, I am so glad you are here'.
The first of many happy moments.
The first few hours were a hug fest. She just could not stay away from them. 'I just missed you so much, Pap-Paw' is what she is saying here.
Delaney has just said something silly to Grammie. They just laughed together and hugged for the first day.
This is taken on our trip to Arthur's Seat, the extinct volcano right behind out apartment.
Here we are making our way to the top.
Me and Delaney at the top.
Delaney and Krisy at the top.
Delaney when we got to the bottom. She really said she needed to go lie down. We said, 'The only place you can sleep is on the grass'. She was fine with that.
This was taken on one of the tours Krisy took her parents on. Here Delaney is visiting a highland cow, or as they call them here 'heeland coo'

Delaney resting between stops on the tour.
2 comments:
I cried when I watched this video, they have missed you all so much! I am thankful they had a chance to come visit.
It was funny the part where Delaney ran past Bo, but I know she loves her Papaw!
Happy Birthday on Friday Krisy you will be 29 right?
Post a Comment