Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, May 31, 2007

We are OK!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing fine. Our broadband has not been switched over to the new place yet, but we have a lot of pictures to post when it does. I hope to get to the library soon and post a few.

Krisy's parents are here and we are having a great time together. Delaney spent the first day just saying, "Grammie and Pap-Paw, I have missed you so much!" We have a video of their arrival that we will post soon. It is great to have family in town.

My job is going well (I am posting on my supper break right now). Unfortunately I have had to work almost every evening while the Browns have been here. That means, I could not go with all of them to Loch Ness today. I must say, I was a little down about that one.

But we are doing well and feeling blessed. We still love the apartment. I hope to have pictures up soon. Don't give up on us!

Tim

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures and the video. What a blessing to have family travel to Scotland to visit. Enjoy your time with them. I'm bummed for you that you didn't get to go to Loch Ness with them.

Chris Ross said...

I'll never give up on you, no matter how long you're banished from cyberspace!

We look forward to stalking you guys to TGI Friday's again some Sunday soon.

Ciao!

Anonymous said...

Alright, It's about time you got this thing updated. I could have made to the library in Edinburgh by now.

Kev