Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Delaney's Book

Not to overshadow my essay writing project (see essay 1 below), but it seems that Delaney has written a book. When I picked her up from school today she showed it to me. It was the craft for the day. The teachers folded paper to make it look the the pages of a book and had the kids tell a story. Here is Delaney's:



Once upon a time there was a girl. She turned into a beautiful princess. (Note: the teacher wrote the caption on the page...it just didn't show up completely in the scan).

She met a prince. They are holding hands and being smiley. (I personally like the prince's goatee)

Now they are balloons. (Thats the kind of plot twist you just don't see coming.)

The End

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Delaney, I love your book!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great book Delaney! She beat you to it Tim!!! Aunt Jo