Well, we had our first ultrasound today. B-Bouncin-Baby-Bridges (Just a name I am toying with) looks fine and dandy. They say that based on measurements etc... Krisy is 14 weeks along. B-Bounce (my little nick name for baby) is about 7cm long and the projected due date is April 24. We saw eyes, arms, legs, spine, and a beautiful little fluttering heartbeat. Today was a good day in parentland.
We did get a picture of the ultrasound, but I am having major problems getting our new computer to recognize our printer/scanner. After hours of trying to download drivers, installing software, uninstalling software, and weeping into clinched fists, I still cannot scan the ultrasound in to post. Sorry Moms and Dads! We'll probably just have to make copies and mail them to you.
We showed the pictures to Delaney and she just wanted to know if it was a boy or girl. When we said we did not know yet, she left the room. Kind of like, 'When you know something of value, let me know'.
We are praising the Lord for a healthy start to this adventure!
Love ya'll.
Tim, Krisy, Delaney, and B-Bounce.
5 comments:
Very cool! We anxiously await more details as they become available!
Love you guys, too!
Good News. Also, what operating system are you using on the new computer? Vista? It might be the source of your weep inducing pain.
Kev
YAY!!!! We are so excited. Morgan is sure ya'll are having a boy and will name it Calyx, spelled Breas. I didn't realize you two were into such trendy names. Cool. I guess!
Can't wait,
Deanna
Thanks ya'll.
Kev,
Yes....Vista. I have to say that I mostly like it better, but there does seem to be a driver problem. The website for my printer/scanner lists a driver for Windows Vista, it just doesn't work.
Hooray for a healthy appointment. I have been out of the internet circle for a while, but Jonathan told me you had announced the big news. We rejoice with you and are honored to pray with you for B-bouncin and Krisy. Hannah is very excited that Delaney is going to be a big sister!
Don't you think Lori Suzanne Brooks Jr. Bridges is much more appealing for a baby name?-- it sort of just rolls off the tongue.
Post a Comment