Many thanks to you Alan and Becky. The Bridges Upon St. Leonards are very grateful! Love ya'll.
A 'slice of life' blog that celebrates the Grace of God at work in the Bridges family.
Who are we?
- Bridges
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Now thats just funny
Recently my cousin Alan and his wife Becky sent us an e-mail asking what kind of stuff we were missing from home. In the spirit of good humor, I asked for Fruity Pebbles, Grits, Whatchamacallit Candy Bars, and an entire Taco Bell (and a new Ford Pick Up Truck). Well, today we received 8 boxes of Fruity Pebbles, 4 Boxes of Grits, 20 Whatchamacallit Candy Bars, and an assortment of Taco Bell Products.
I saw all this stuff on display when I came home from the library at around lunch time. I said, 'Uhhh, are we having tacos tonight?' Krisy just laughed and said, 'Alan and Becky'. Then I remembered the e-mail. But we are now having tacos tonight. Can't wait.
Seriously, 20 of these things. I have already had one. Krisy said now that we have several in the house, she will not feel bad about eating one. I agreed...she can have one.
Delaney eating a little snack of Fruity Pebbles. She loves 'em.
Many thanks to you Alan and Becky. The Bridges Upon St. Leonards are very grateful! Love ya'll.
Many thanks to you Alan and Becky. The Bridges Upon St. Leonards are very grateful! Love ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be careful what you ask for I guess. But praise God for those willing to give. Especially since some of our serious requests might look just as odd.
Post a Comment