
"Hey ya'll. Thought I'd let you know how I'm rollin' now that I'm 12 weeks old. Its all good. Just chillin' in my 'Mr. Trubble' shirt. Its got bubbles on it, thats why they spell trouble that way. Cute, but I think it plays into the babies are dumb sterotype that I have been fighting against all my life. You gotta pick your battles 'round here, though..."

"...That gets me to thinkin'. Just the other day...

"My sister put a party hat on my head and thought it was a regular laugh riot. My moms and pops did too. Mom got the camera."

"In sheer frustration I just poked myself in the face. Worryingly, this only made them laugh harder. Maybe next time I poke one of them in the face. Just kiddin'. I will exact my revenge one day...But for now I'm goin' to sleepy-town."
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! These pictures are just too sweet for words. He is just beautiful. The captions are great also!!
Love, Lulu
Post a Comment