
Above Delaney sings "I Love You Lord" last night at Sunday Night service. I should say she spoke it. On the way to church we told her not to yell into the microphone because she had been yelling the song at home. So she went to the othe extreme and pretty much whispered it into the mic. It was very sweet and it almost sounded like she was praying it. Needless to say we were very proud. I was impressed with her total lack of fear. She just bounded right up on to the "big people's stage" and sang. So sweet.

Here is a reenactment, for the camera's sake. Our entire family is gathered at the front of the platform behind the camera here. The child does not lack for attention. But she was very cool about the whole thing. During the service she kept saying, "Is it my turn?"
Morgan and Delaney went to "Build a Bear" today. Morgan actually got the bear and Delaney got an outfit for her bear. They both had a great time. I, however, was a bit spooked by the whole process. You "get" to see the heart and innards go in and then they sew it up the spine. I understand that most think that is cute. I just thought it was strange. We, or I should say Lulu, is paying you extra money to manufacture this bear in front of us? Tell ya what, save the guts and sutures display and give me a cheap bear! OK. I know I am in the minority here, so I'll just go along with it.
Delaney got the Batman outfit (supplied by Lulu - what Delaney calls my mom) for her bear. Strange, because we thought until now that the bear was a girl. Delaney's perspective: Don't bother me with details.
2 comments:
How precious!
Hey you guys! Mark gave me the link to your blog - I have loved all the photos and catching up on your lives! Blessings as you venture out - WAAAAYYYY out!
- Christy Bucklew
Post a Comment