Many of you have lightly chided me for not updating recently. I have missed posting over the last several days. We have now moved to Krisy's parents house and their computer is in Delaney's room. Since I usually post after Delaney goes to bed, I could obviously not be in there and expect her to understand why I wasn't playing with her. "Leave me alone honey, Daddy is writing about how much he likes to spend time with you!." Excuses and kidding aside, I do have some things to share. Below are come current events in our life.

Above, The three of us and Lulu and Granddad went out to Steak and Shake last Friday night. Delaney was in her element wearing this hat. She kept saying, "What can I get for you ma'am?...Comin' right up!"
Krisy's mom VERY generously gave us an all-expenses paid trip to Disney world on Tuesday. On the way we grabbed McDonalds. Delaney is enjoying her first hash brown ever. She liked it, but still prefers french fries.
Delaney and I are riding the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disney. Krisy and Grammie were in front of us and turned around to get this shot of us thwarting the forces of Zurg. My score was 87,000. Delaney had 12.
Delaney, Krisy and Grammie wait to get on "Its a Small World." The song is pure evil and haunts my dreams to this day, but Delaney enjoyed it. We got to see the Scotland section which consited of a child playing a bagpipe by a goat. I bet the Scots love that when they visit.
Delaney poses with Tigger. He had just returned from a break and was very energetic. Delaney would have been fine if we had just let her hang with Tigger all day. But there were other things to see.We have been having a great time with family. There are more pictures to come. Tonight, Delaney is supposed to sing by herself for the first time in church. She will be singing "I Love You Lord" at my brother's church. They are having a Singsiration (which is when anyone can sing if the are OK'd by the church.) I am plying my saxophone and Delaney will sing right after me. It should be a hoot. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:
I love the Buzz Lightyear ride!!! I agree with you about the It's a Small World ride, you definitely feel brainwashed once you get off your little boat. I'm glad you guys have had such a fun summer with your family.
Post a Comment