Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Slumber and Snow

Some cool pictures today. A little slumber, a little snow. For the last week or so, Delaney has had a tendency to go to sleep at about 7 at night. There have been some exceptions, but her bedtime is certainly getting earlier, by her own choice. After supper, Krisy gives Delaney a bath. Then Krisy gets her shower while I do the dishes. This particular night I was listening to a podcast of the Feb. 4th Meet the Press as I was washing the pots and pans from the supper Krisy cooked. As I was listening to John Edwards ramble on, with Tim Russert apologetically asking hard questions to a fellow Democrat (they were good questions, but Russert seemed almost reluctant to ask them), I noticed Delaney was very still on the couch. Krisy soon entered the room and said, "Get the camera, this is too perfect." She was right. With the click of a pause button, I made John Edwards stop talking (would that it were so easy for all politicians) and saw this vision:

Very sweet.
Krisy called from her cell phone on the way to work this morning to tell me that there was snow on the ground. These pictures are taken a little later when I took Delaney to school. She is looking down in all of them because she was amazed at the shoe prints she was making.

Trying to get her to smile at the camera...she still likes the shoe prints.

More shoe prints

This is the little mountain we see everyday as we walk to school. It is called Arthur's Seat, situated in Holyrood park. It was a good morning.

Well, Krisy and Delaney just got home and Delaney is a mess from playing in the snow at school. Hey, she had fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of the right words to express how cute those pictures are. Thanks for posting them. She is soooooo sweet. Lulu