Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Friday, August 24, 2007

Box car racer...

My mind is a little preoccupied today. It is now 10am. I have to pick Delaney up from nursery at 11:30am. Krisy gets home at 1:00. I have to be at work at 2:30. So the day is divided into little chunks. That makes studying difficult. So far, my return to studies has been a bit slow. I read my thesis proposal through and made some notes for a presentation I need to make in the first week of September. Other than that, not much. The full time work schedule is really hurting me right now. But the hours will soon be reduced and I will have more energy for study.

So with the time I have, I am going to post on something totally unrelated.

When Delaney got her last care package, she enjoyed the contents, but then decided to use the box as a bed, a suitcase, and a car.

Here, the box is in bed mode. She asked Krisy if she could make it into a car. As you will see below, Delaney was not disappointed.
If I had done this, I would probably have just drawn some circles on the side and said, "There kid; them's yer tires. Now have fun." Krisy decided that would not do. I came home from work to see the above car in the living room.
Looks like Delaney might be verging on pretend road rage here.

Can you tell we had to command her to smile in this one?

1 comment:

Christy said...

I just love the car! There's nothing better than a big, huge box. It can be anything you want it to be :)