Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Let the dancing begin

Delaney starts ballet classes later this month. They were a gift from Grammie and Pap-paw. In preparation for the classes, Krisy had to purchase the required uniform (we were sent a letter explaining it all in detail including how her hair was to be fixed). Krisy and Delaney had a great time shopping for the outfit. Of course, when they got home Delaney insisted on putting it on, complete with the hair do and shoes. Pretty sweet pictures.



Cute.
I think Krisy said, "Ok, be a ballerina!" That was all Delaney needed to hear.
The posing continued
She needed a little stretch
Checking in the mirror to make sure she is doing all of this right.
Time for another stretch
Very sweet.
A moment of reflection
Back in action. By the way, the mountain you can see in the distance is a part of Arthur's Seat, known as the Craggs. It is a beautiful vantage point from which to see the city. It is pretty coll to be able to see it out of our living room window.

Being goofy.

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

How precious! Delaney, I know you will enjoy ballet very much. I pray that you will use the love of dancing God has given you.

Christy said...

As the parent of another wee ballerina, I must tell you that it's going to be so much fun (and Delaney will probably enjoy it as well)! The photos are absolutely sweet.

Lori said...

So cute!!! Keep those first ballet shoes forever!

Hannah is really into photography recently too!!! I'll have to post some of her shots. Haha.

Grammy (Bev) said...

Adorable! Those "dancing years" were so much fun. Delaney looks like a natural:)

I really enjoy your blog! Don't know how to change my blog identity (mom) when I make comments on other blogs...

Hannah and Madeline's Grammy