Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well we had a very quiet Thanksgiving. In order to create the most pitiful scene we could, we actually had Ramen noodles for supper last night. We just wanted something quick, but when we thought about how it looked for us to be stirring Ramen in a pot on Thanksgiving, we had a good laugh. It was no big deal because we are having a Thanksgiving feast this Saturday with a lot of Americans from church.

Krisy and I have a tradition of these kind of Thanksgivings. Our very first Thanksgiving as a married couple was spent at a Golden Corral in North Carolina. We wanted to be sad but the food was so good we just enjoyed it. I think I ate four pieces of pecan pie.

No comments: