Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Introducing our baby boy

As promised, here is our little boy:

I can look at this picture all day! A Really good profile shot.
I like this one. Already a deep thinker, the elbow is on the knee and the fist heading toward the chin.


There will be more to come. I am hoping I can get Krisy in front of the camera long enough to get a 20/21 week photo of her!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

It's awesome to get to see him! I'm so excited about this new little addition to the Band of Bridges!

Ginnie said...

Congratulations on finding out it's a boy! We are praying for this little boy that he will be strong in his faith and God will use him for His glory.