So I had a free minute and decided to look at a video on youtube. I thought I would search for a video out of the ordinary, so I typed in something like 'base jumping'. I found people base jumping in 'squirrel suits'. I had no idea there were people out there who did this. When you live in a world of books and libraries, this seems so 'other'. Of course, I would not do this if I had endless free time and a million dollar incentive. Too reckless for this dude. But man alive, this was something to behold.
(NB: I think there is some 'extreme language' among the crowd at one point. So, Dad, cover your ears. I am sure an ex-Navy man has never heard such language.)
A 'slice of life' blog that celebrates the Grace of God at work in the Bridges family.
Who are we?
- Bridges
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).
Friday, December 28, 2007
Uh...what in the world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crazy Crazy. I might put it on the old Bucket list if I had a need for one.
Kev
Post a Comment