And finally, Delaney and I are riding a kiddie ride. It made a good end to the day.
A 'slice of life' blog that celebrates the Grace of God at work in the Bridges family.
Who are we?
- Bridges
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).
Saturday, December 01, 2007
A very fun weekend...
We have had a great weekend so far! Here are the highlights:
Last night Delaney and I 'camped out' in her loft bed. The coolest thing for her was that we let her use the flashlight as much as she wanted. I introduced her to shadow puppets...and the world will never be the same. I think I got about 2 hours of real sleep that night. Delaney slept like a rock. Just when I would get to sleep, she would start kicking me or rolling over onto me. I will be going to bed early tonight.
Today we rested up because we had plans to go to the Edinburgh Christmas carnival on Princess street tonight. Here Krisy is in full-out-I-wont-be-moving mode. I like the glass of tea she has at the ready.
Here are Krisy and Delaney on the bus on the way to the fair. We love it when we get top level front seats!
Good shot of the HUGE Ferris wheel and the Scottish flag.
Delaney enjoying some cotton candy that she says she has never tasted before. We don't think that is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great weekend. You're making wonderful memories. Thanks for including us.
Post a Comment