Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Around and about

Just a few more things:

Lulu gives Delaney some lessons in holding Greyson.
My one contribution to the meal effort (other than doing the dishes) was 'Taco night'.
Today we walked up the Crags and had a picnic in a valley.
Lulu, Delaney and Grandad at the castle (yesterday).
Lulu, Grandad, and Delaney in a taxi (today). Delaney was acting scared by all the bumps in the cobblestone roads. To the rest of clan Bridges: Isn't it strange to think of Mom and Dad in a taxi on city streets? Don't worry, they have adjusted well.

Tomorrow we are taking a tour to Loch Ness and the Highlands. Unfortunately, Krisy and the young lad will stay home. I am sure there will be much to report and lots of pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want to be there.
Love ya'll
Kyle

Tracey said...

Thanks for posting all the updates. It's so neat to be able to be a part of what's going on and see you all together. I have loved the sweet pictures of Greyson with you all. He's a gorgeous little man!

Love to all of you!

Lori said...

I have so enjoyed all of the pictures with little Greyson-- and also seeing Lulu and Grandad. It looks like you all are enjoying sweet Greyson and having so much fun! We would love a picture of Delaney and Greyson for our refrigerator!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many times I have looked at your blog since we got home. It just makes me so happy to see how much you are all enjoying being together. The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.
Love and hugs,
Aunt Jo

Ginnie said...

I love visiting the blog each day and seeing pictures of Greyson (and everyone else). It seems like Delaney is adjusting well to being a big sister. I know she is going to continue to grow in that role and be such an awesome help. She just has that sweet spirit about her.

What a joy to have your parents be with ya'll at this time. God is awesome!