Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can't post. Writing.

Trying to have a chapter draft done by Friday. Also have to speak at a preaching course tomorrow night. Lotta typing. Here a quick update:

No birth yet.
Krisy feeling yucky.
Delaney and Paige got in an argument over who owned a picture at school. Tears.
I like all forms of pie.


Keep it real.

Tim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like Cherry pie.

Kev

Tracey said...

There's something about the rawness of this post that made my day. Keep on keepin' on. Love and prayers for all of you.

Bridges said...

Kev,

Yes, I do not even consider cherry pie to be pie. That is a given. Rhubarb is a second class pie. It just makes the cut. Ok here is my list:

1)Apple
2)Apple with ice cream
3)key lime
4)blueberry
5)lemon meringue
6)rhubarb
...
85) stale apple pie left out in the Florida heat for two days beneath a dripping pipe.
86) Cherry pie.

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM Pecan!!!
Deanna

P.S. Morgan likes pumpkin or sweet potato!

Bridges said...

I can't believe I forgot pecan. Pecan?! Yes, of course, pecan. And pumpkin. Of course, pumpkin.

Tim
President of S.T.A.M.P
Scholars Tasting And Munching Pie