Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Don't call it a comeback

{The computer is back. I am making progress on my thesis. I don't go to work tonight. Its time to post!!!! }
" Hello, and welcome to Greyson's story corner. This is where I tell you what we have been up to since my Daddy's computer went bye-bye. Daddy cried more than me, by the way. But it is back now. Here is what we've been up to."
"We went to the park quite a few times. I like the park. I can yell and scream and everybody is cool with it. Delaney likes it too."
"Speaking of Delaney, here is my big sis when we walked around at the Edinburgh Festival. She got a balloon shaped like Nemo."
"Every night Mommy put this lotion mess all up on my face. I used to cry, but now I kind of dig it."
"Here we are at TGI Fridays when my poor Daddy turned 32. Wow he is old. I have noticed that it more comfortable to lean against him now. Mommy says he is getting pudgy, whatever that means. We had a great time."

"That about brings us to the end of Greyson's Story Corner for today. You may notice one person missing from all of these photos: My Mommy. Daddy says she utterly refuses to get in front of the camera, whatever that means. We are going to trick her into getting her picture made soon. Until then, we love ya'll, and we'll post again soon".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like thr prop Giraffe (sp?).
Kev

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I can't wait to kiss those little faces!!!! Not much longer. Morgan is already driving me crazy.
Aunt DeeDee