Tomorrow Delaney will start P-1 (kindergarten). The last two years of nursery school have prepared her well. In fact, it doesn't seem like a really big deal to her. A lot of her friends are in her class and she already knows her teacher. Also, she will only stay for 1.5 hours per day during the first week. She seems more worried about starting back to ballet which starts tomorrow as well. I have to work tomorrow, so pray for Krisy as she walks Delaney to school. I know there will be a lot of pictures to share.
A 'slice of life' blog that celebrates the Grace of God at work in the Bridges family.
Who are we?
- Bridges
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Tomorrow is Delaney's Day
Tomorrow Delaney will start P-1 (kindergarten). The last two years of nursery school have prepared her well. In fact, it doesn't seem like a really big deal to her. A lot of her friends are in her class and she already knows her teacher. Also, she will only stay for 1.5 hours per day during the first week. She seems more worried about starting back to ballet which starts tomorrow as well. I have to work tomorrow, so pray for Krisy as she walks Delaney to school. I know there will be a lot of pictures to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, I haven't been on the computer in days, and this is what you give me. Crying over your kid is one thing, crying over you friend's kid--still acceptable, but I just spent at least 10 minutes crying over a picture of my friends brother's kid . . . and of course every emotion and thought the picture evoked. Haha. Such a bittersweet picture. I just want to scream, "Don't let go of her!"
Praying for Delaney's first day of school. Delaney, I know you will do so well. You are a smart cookie. I can't wait for your Daddy to post some of your work and creative stories!
Post a Comment