I hope this works: little video of Greyson Playing.
A 'slice of life' blog that celebrates the Grace of God at work in the Bridges family.
Who are we?
- Bridges
- Lakeland, Florida, United States
- We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Here they are
Sorry for the lag in pictures. Here is what we have been up to.
Greyson is now 4 months and rolling over like a madman. As you can see, he can also push himself up and look cute doin' it.
The other night Krisy put Delaney to bed and saw the state her bed was in. She told Delaney to dive into the stuffed animals for a shot. She likes to push everything to one corner and just fall asleep in a sea of animals. The home folks will notice Luvsy (the white puppy by her right knee) still goes to bed with Delaney.
Greson likes to be in pillows, too. Little turkey. Here he is just finishing a session of chewing on his bib.
Here is Delaney getting dizzy. I like these little things. She sits on a little seat. The pole is curved so that all you have to do is turn it slighly and the seat goes flying in circles. Here Delaney is yelling, 'Slow Down!!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thank you! The pictures are great and the video is very sweet!!! They are both growing so fast.
Love, Lulu
Oh my goodnes that video is the sweetest. This is the first time I've really heard Greyson's voice. Gotta go I'm a little teary!
Deanna
Two observations
I think I see Brush marks in Greyson's Hair.
Delaney's details of school are as detailed as Morgan's.
Kev
Tim,
I have finally stopped in long enough to tell you how much fun and encouragement I get from your musings. It's also such fun to watch Delaney and Greyson grow up.
Thanks so much for sharing your family with us.
Keep up the writing and posting.
When you have a moment, catch up with the Gutshall family at (donandcompany.blogspot.com) sorry, I can't seem to get it to show a link at the moment.
Thanks again for all the updates. We miss you and Krisy so much.
Don and Tilena Gutshall
Love the pictures and the video. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Love hearing their voices. So sweet.
Love
Aunt Jo
Post a Comment