Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Homework Already!!!!

Homework, really, on the first day of school. Yep! It was really just a sheet to remind the parents what kids needed for tomorrow, but she had to trace and color the sheet. Delaney did a great job and was really excited about doing the work (lets pray that continues.) We wonder if Delaney's cousins Carson, Micah, and Morgan had homework on the first day of school?
Here's our little student finishing the work.
This is outside the school. She is standing in front of a mosaic for best school grounds that the school was awarded.
Greyson is excited about Delaney's big day too.
The homework sheet let us know that we need to bring water and a snack for tomorrow, so we are off to Tesco (our grocery store).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no homework for Morgan.
Kev

Anonymous said...

WOW Delaney!!! I can't believe how grown up you are. Grandad and I are so proud of you.
Love, Lulu

Anonymous said...

How cute! Greyson is getting so big. I hope I can see him in person before he starts school.

Aunt Paula

Anonymous said...

These are too cute!! I can't believe the girls are in school! Morgan is still loving it, I'm sure Delaney is too.
Deanna