
Dear ya'll,
Just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting anything again until Monday, or perhaps Tuesday. I know that does not ruin your day, but I will just imagine a few tears from each of you to make me feel good about me.
Reason? I have the honor of preaching on Sunday so in order to have ample sermon prep time, I am cutting the blog for the rest of the week. Also, Krisy and I have agreed that I will complete an additional three pages on a literature review by the end of the day on Friday (If I can do that I will be on schedule to finish it a month before it is due!). I set deadlines because they are good for me. I set them in consultation with Krisy so I have some accountability. With the freestyle nature of this program self-imposed deadlines are crucial.
So I will see you back here on Monday or Tuesday. Love ya'll.
Tim
(p.s. The picture was taken at Kevin and Deanna's house during Morgan's birthday party)
No comments:
Post a Comment