Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Delaney's School Work



This is the work that Delaney's school posted on the website to show what she had been doing during play time. My guess is that it is a train or a snake. We are just wondering why they chose to post this one. She has brought home several collage type things that were a little more interesting than this. But anyway, this was their choice to represent Delaney's work.

We thought it was hilarious. You just have to know Delaney. I guarantee there was a story behind this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really made my day. There's just something about it!

aunt paula said...

I can't decide what it looks like, sea shells?(eroded)sp? At first I thought are you sure "Little Bit" did'nt make that...
I love it too, please fill us in on the story behind it.