Three. My parents have three children. Krisy's Parents have three children. Krisy and I were married in the third month. There are three people currently in our family. We lived in North Carolina for three years. We lived in Clewiston for three years. We will live in Scotland for three years. We worship a Triune God. Delaney is at the present time three, I am thirty, and Krisy is thirty. I have three e-mail accounts. Krisy and I dated for three months before we got engaged. I love trilogies. We eat three meals every day. I have had three colds since we arrived here. I have written three pages on my dissertation. There are currently three jackets hanging over our bedroom door because I will not take the three seconds it takes to take the three steps to our coat closet, which is three feet wide (Krisy and I just measured; I was very happy with the result). It takes three minutes to walk to Delaney's school. It takes thirty minutes to walk to mine. There are three small "night stand type things" in our bedroom, each with three drawers. I own three pairs of shoes. I have been known to wear jeans for three days in a row (a sad truth). I stopped pulling for the Chicago Bulls after their "three-peat" (or some time around then). If I eat more than three pancakes at a time I regret it for about three hours.
My favorite number? 14. That's just how I roll.
Tim (the third child of three)
2 comments:
Nice.
By the way, whats it like to have a house?
Post a Comment