Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Good picture

It is Saturday morning and I am at work at the hotel. It is 8am and there is just one person to check out before 11am. I have done everything that can possibly be done unless I decide to start re-roofing the place. So I thought I'd post something. Janice just sent us her pictures from her trip to Scotland. Here is the funny thing: the sun is shining in EVERY picture. That, my friends, is an anomaly that simply will not be repeated. We actually wore sunglasses when she was here!

Anyway, below is a good picture of Krisy and Janice on an Edinburgh bus tour we all took. I chose this picture because it is rare chance for you to see my beautiful bride on this blog. Thanks for the pictures, Janice!


No comments: