I just got distracted from school work. I received an e-mail telling me that the results of a project I worked on last year have been published. I was one of several contributors to the article. Here is the citation in case you are near a library that carries academic journals that no one ever reads, for any reason, ever...unless they have an article in them, in which case they run to the shelf and make copies of all the pages that have their name on them so that their wife will know that they actually do more than sit at home in their socks, reading puritan literature and trying to sound smart. But I digress:
"Theology and/or Religious Studies?: A response from graduate students" in Discourse: Learning and Teaching in Philosophical and Religious Studies, Vol. 7, no. 1, Autumn 2007, pp.33-62.
Thanks for letting me rejoice in a minor accomplishment. Next I'm shooting for Oprah's Book Club.
No comments:
Post a Comment