It is a fact of life. When things get busy, the first thing to suffer is the ol' blog. But that is how is should be.
Well, I finished writing chapter 2 and it has been submitted to my supervisor. We will not meet about it until the last week in February, which means I will press ahead with chapter 3 until then. I have to travel to Ipswich again during the first week in March (gathering material for chapters 5 and 6 -- it pays to work ahead).
Things have been busy. Work, school, ballet, writing, pregnancy. Time is flying on the pregnancy front (for me anyway). It will not be long until there is another little Bridges running around here. We moved some stuff around in Delaney's room to get ready for crib that will have to go under her loft bed. It is going to feel a little like Little House on the Prairie, but hey, you do what you have to do. Thats what Jack Bauer tells me anyway.
Anyway, we are fine and dandy, if a little tired from too much typing and footnoting.....and pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment