Delaney is off from school this week. That means that she and I are spending a lot of time at home together. I am not doing any school work this week, but I am preparing to preach this Sunday. I am speaking at Barnton Baptist Chuch here in Edinburgh. I have never been to the church and I'm not exactly sure how to get there, so it should be an exciting day.
Posts may be a little slow in coming for the rest of the week. I need to focus on the preaching task.
Krisy is doing great. She had a midwife appointment this morning and everything was fine. Some time this week (Lord Willing) I will post an updated pregnancy progress picture. She is looking beautiful.
We are still nowhere on the name search. We get excited about certain names and then they just leave us. We hope to have it decided before he receives his High School Diploma.
1 comment:
Yes!!! We want prego pictures!!!! That dolls break dancing post had me in stitches!
Glad everyone is doing well. We can't wait until the little man cub gets here!
Post a Comment