As you read in a previous post, I am a new initiate of a blog called The Conventicle. I am so new infact that I have not posted anything. Still getting my feet wet around here. But, the other members of the blog are students of my professor as well. They are great and friendly and willing to help.
Tonight we are all going out together. Me and four other Church History PhD students. It will be wild! Actually, we will spend the evening discussing Owen, Calvin, and Edwards. But, hey, that's how we roll: "With my mind on Westminster and Westminster on my mind!" "I'm goin' back to Calvin, to Calvin, to Calvin; I'm goin' back to Calvin..." Ok, that was ridiculous. A little homage to the rap scene. Much love peeps.
Anyway, it is good to be able to go out with 'me mates' as they say here when you are going out with friends. I think everyone who is going is American, but I am not sure. Not exactly a cross-cultural experience, but that's ok.
I will report later. Hopefully, with a picture.
Peace out,
Tim
1 comment:
Heading face first into the hip-hop & rap scene. I can see it now.....BIGG TIMMY B is on the prowl. Oh my goodness. Say it ain't...it ain't....say it ain't so...ssssoo....so....so....say it ain't so. On no....the bug has gone trans-continental....continental, trans-conto, continental. Somebody please stop it.....stop it. Blessings to you, BIGG TIMMY B!!!
TLett
Post a Comment