Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Friday, December 08, 2006

A Delaney Funny

The other day Delaney was "reading" her Aladdin book and got a couple of stories confused. As she was reciting the book from memory while looking at the pages she came to the exciting part. She said "And the the magic carpet took Aladdin all the way back to Bethlehem."

Also funny is when she is playing with her doll house and creating dialogue between the characters she sounds like a story book. She will say "Come to supper!...cried the grandma" or "Hey, there's a giant!...shouted the puppy." It is as though she is writing a little book everytime she plays.

She is getting pretty good at her memory verse, too. With some prompting, it sounds like this "Da Lord is my light, 'n' my salbation, whom shall I fear. Psalm 27..........1" Very sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delaney,

Ms. Ginnie misses being able to see you grow up. I praise God that mommy and daddy created this blog. I love hearing about your stories, seeing your art work from school,hearing about how you are learning God's Word, and hearing about all the new friends you are making in Scotland. I love you!