Above, are the A's in various sizes. Delaney did all of these without Krisy's hand guiding her. Not bad for a 3 year-old.
I scanned this in the wrong direction and just noticed it. Anyway, you can see they are lower-case a's. On these, Krisy had to do a dotted "a" and then Delaney took over. I thought the thing in the top left corner was a frowning ant, but I just learned that it is a self portrait of Delaney.
Last night Laney-Roo said her memory verse competely unaided by us. She also taught us a song she learned in Sunday School: Hopping Along to Bethlehem to See the Baby Jesus. It comes complete with hand motions. She is very serious about it. Her class is going to sing it on Christmas Eve at the church.
2 comments:
Great work Delaney!
You did a great job, Delaney!
Post a Comment