Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Monday, March 03, 2008

Dear Delaney, (Part 2)

Dear Delaney,

Not a lot to report today, punky. I spent all day in a library. But I had a beatiful walk to the library this morning.

I saw this old church. I know what you are thinking. 'I bet Daddy ran his head into that pole right there.' No, I avoided it this time.
I got to the library VERY early so I took a walk around the area. It looked a lot like this. There are not as many tall buildings, buses, taxis, or places to eat as in Edinburgh. But I enjoyed the quiet walk. I saw a few dogs, but they were nice. One had a deep bark and sounded like he was coming right for me! But he was behind a fence. If he had chased me I probably would have climbed one of these trees.

Tonight I went to a cafe that I wanted to try...but when I got there they were closed!!! They close at 5:00 on Mondays. Maybe I'll eat there tomorrow. You know what I had for supper? Pizza! They brought it right to my hotel room.

Well, I miss you and I look forward to talking to you before you go to bed.

Love,

Daddy

No comments: