Dear Delaney,
I found a nice part of Ipswich. I finished early in the library today so I decided to explore. I went to a museum and then walked around the town.

This is the Ipswich city center. There is a lot more than you can see in this picture. The streets wind around and there are some cool things to see.

This is a big building that marks the center of the city. Pretty big, huh?

This picture is sideways, but the building is not really. This church was originally built in the 15th century (the 1400s; that means it is about 600 years old!).

This was a mall called the Butter Market. They don't really sell butter there. They call it that because this was an area that used to be a market for cows, milk, butter...stuff like that.
We guess what. I come home tomorrow! I wish I was already there. The train ride will be long but I will enjoy seeing all of the sights. I will call you from the train.
Love,
Daddy
(P.S. to Krisy: I had lasagna tonight and not a hamburger, or pizza, or a kebab.)
No comments:
Post a Comment