Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Done Deal



Well, we have a new apartment!

We move in on the 23rd of May (just 4 days before Krisy's parents come for a visit. It will be good to be in a slightly bigger place when they come. It will be a little more comfortable for them.) The place is a little bigger than our current place and the space is distributed in a more sensible fashion. Bigger living room, smaller kitchen. Our bedroom will be slightly larger and Delaney's room will be about the same.

Five cool features: It has a fireplace. It has great bookshelves. It has great closets. It is not in the basement. It is cheaper than our current place.
Our new street will be called: St. Leonard's Street. Click here for a shot of our neighborhood from a nearby mountain. We will update the address once we have it.

3 comments:

Dusty said...

YaHoo! I knew that it would all work out. So happy for you. Your surroundings are so very beautiful. DeLaney will have so much to tell everyone when she sees them :) Glad to hear that all is well...

Joe said...

Much better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Congrats and good luck. Man, I hate moving.

Bridges said...

I don't enjoy moving either. Although, we sure have done a lot of it. This move will only require suitcases, abount 15 boxes, and a station wagon.

One of Krisy's co-workers is going to bring her car. Since I have not driven on Edinburgh roads yet, I am glad for that.

I will just be glad when we get moved in. We will be there for about 2 years, then we get the joy of another international move. That is about the same as a poke in the eye with a stick.