Grammie and Pap-paw had a chalk board made for Delaney at the Strawberry Festival in Plant City, Florida. They sent it to her a little while ago and Delaney loves it. Today she did something pretty cool. She wrote her name (pretty legibly) without anyone guiding her hand.

The smile in this shot cracks me up. We think she did a pretty good job. Her handwriting is actually much better than mine...seriously. My friend Joe, who leaves comments on this blog, used to type my hand written papers for me when we were in high school. (I could not type and he was very generous with his time) He used to say that every third word I wrote looked like the word "seaweed." He knew that contextually, that could not be possible. So he would call and ask me to translate. I don't think I ever really properly thanked Joe for doing that. Thanks Joe! Who would have thought that one day we would both pursue terminal degrees...and that I would learn how to type (sort of).
But it looks like Delaney will have her mom's penmanship, which is a very good seaweed.
Tim
3 comments:
WOW!!!! Hooray for Delaney!!! You are becoming such a big girl Delaney!
I like the new blog look Tim!
Awesome job Delaney!
Yeah, adn I didnt mak to many typographinal or speling errros.
Post a Comment