'Sup ya'll. Thought I'd let you know how awesome I am. I joined Facebook like 2 days ago. I am so on the cutting edge. If you are one of the billion people who have done this too, I want you to know how honored I am to be in the exclusive club.
Seriously, I never thought I would join Facebook. But working with mostly 20-year-olds at my job, it was bound to happen.
Also, we took Delaney to meet her P-1 (Kindergarten) teacher today. The school is nice and Delaney loved it. We bought some uniforms and talked with some parents. It was actually pretty fun. We are home now and about to enjoy pizza night. See you on Facebook, if you are awesome.
4 comments:
I seriously just spit out a spoonful of cheerios while reading this post. I am behind in my blog reading, and I could not wait to see what you all had been up to lately. Your rhetoric and story telling does not disappoint.
Ha! I joined it too, once, long ago. I needed to be able to see somebody else's page. And that's as far as it ever got.
My work place prohibits our accessing any sites that are awesome, so I don't have a Facebook account. It's a pity, really, since I have some awesome friends on Facebook. (sigh) I'll just continue to visit mediocre sites and make the best of it.
My facebook is sad. I too (like christy) got on facebook just to get in touch with an old friend and have done nothing else with it. I do now have one message from someone calling himself "bro" that makes fun of my lack of friends but I'm trying to let that go.
Love you
Kyle
Post a Comment