Who are we?

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
We are Tim (Dad), Krisy (Mom), Delaney (7), Greyson (2), and Owen (1).

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

One of the final projects the teachers offered to the kids at Delaney's school was a movie making experience. The kids held the cameras, sort of came up with the script, and played all the parts. Here is Delaney's big screen debut as Sleeping Beauty. I need to say one thing. When the prince is waking up Sleeping Beauty, he kisses her on the forehead. When we saw this in her class, I looked at Krisy and said, 'Uhhhh, what???' But then I calmed down. The show is pretty sweet.

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

Great job Delaney! You are a beautiful princess!

Anonymous said...

Great job Delaney!! I agree it was very sweet!
Love,
Lulu

Lori said...

I would definitely keep tabs on that prince! SO cute!